Summer is coming and I hope all of you are ready to welcome the scouts and other visitors you might have during summer 😀
The date of this years Goose meeting is the 7-9th of October 2016 and the hosting center is International center for Training of Sao Jacinto in Portugal.
Carlos and I have begun the planing and are looking forward to welcome you all in Portugal.
Friday the 7th check-in is from 18.00 and a joined meal at 20.00.
Saturday the 8th the programe is the meeting agenda and International evening.
Sunday the 9th we will have joined breakfast and hopefully a guided tour to Averio City.
More information, registration and price will follow in August. Final registration will be 2nd of September.
The agenda for the meeting is open for inputs, I will need these latest 1st of September.
- Opening of the meeting – Mama Goose and Carlos
- Report and update from each Centre
All centres are to report on their achievements and challenges during the past year
- International Centres Day (ICD) – Our Chalet
Report on ICD 2016
Date for 2017 and a centre to coordinate?
- Camp Staff Seminar 2016 at Rotterdam
Report from the Planning team
- Camp Staff Seminar in 2017
- Hosts for 2017 is Næsbycenter
- Hosts for 2018 is Rustavi ISCR
- Guideline/expectations regarding Camp Staff seminar – Maiken (Søren)
- Report on Staff Exchange 2016.
- Who has been on exchange?
- Goose Game / activity
- Goose Network website – Maiken
- Login for each center to update their own page
- New Goose Network Members
- Mama Goose – Maiken
- Elected for one year.
- Center of the month – KISC/Maiken
- Evaluation of the project
- Next Goose Network Meeting 2017
- Any other Business
Hope to see you all