Contact info, booking requests and leaflets
Welcome to Scout valley (Skautų slėnis), a Lithuanian campsite and scout centre. Our scout centre was established in 2014, so we are very young. Camp field have room for up to 250 campers. We do have some builings to host small courses or seminars and accommodate up to 20 quests with minimum requirements (matresses, sleeping bags).
We host scout, school and youth groups for outdoor adventure education programmes and various challenges in nature: hikes, survival and bushcraft programmes, camps, sprecific trainings: archery, bushcraft, sailing and rowing.
We do organize youth exchange Erasmus+ projects, work with European Volunteer Service and other volunteers, challenging environmental projects.
For scout and independant groups staying in a campsite, we provide tools, equipment and support if needed: cooking area, equipment and LPG, maps, camping tools.
Lat N 55° 8′ 46.28″
Lon E 24° 40′ 48.59″
- 15-20km tresure hunt programme (different levels: land, water, swamp…)
- Buschcraft and survival programme (1-3 days, different level & age groups)
- Sailing programme (Optimists, Laser, 420 and other training possibilities)
- Scout for non-scouts camps (7 day intensive scout camp for non-scouts)
- Youth exchange environmental programmes
How to get there
Instructions about arrival is here
Food and supplies
- For eduacational programmes we organize cooking and provide meniu
- We provide cooking equipment, LPG and all tools needed
- Local scout programme
- Outdoor adventure education programmes
Local, national and international volunteers